zondag 1 januari 2012

FROM 2011 TO 2012 :: The forwarding of my experiences and efforts from way before . . .

Qu'est-ce que vous cherchez est ce que vous pensez
Mais ce que vous trouverez c'est que vous cherchez




     The above proverb (author: Fred Heering) gives you much food for thought and empathy, that is my experience. 'What you seek is what you think. But what you find is what you seek'!

I for myself it took me about thirty years to realize it and to apply it in my life. But. . . What is Time. No ? Yes !

     You can think of, or want so many things to create in your life; by sputtering or not, life itself always gives you the right Direction to follow Which Way to Go to. You just get it presented on your dish. You have to eat it, if you want it or not, you don't get anything else. "But I do not fancy this, 'das ist ganz nicht im Frage'.
-That is not in question at all-.
Why? You have to do deal with it anyway and be content. It's already embedded in the packet from the Teachings of your School of Life (in your crib) that you inherits at birth and what you have to follow and to learn. Acceptance and resignation. Improvising, arranging, changing, and bringing it into form and shape on 'your own way to go'. Flexibility and inspiration. In the Time line. Right Here & Now. How my day will look like tomorrow, I don't know yet. Everything depends on whether in essence my intentions are very sincere, pure, real and achievable. And also trusting on the possibility that miracles still can happen everyday. Nothing is too crazy. Amazement and admiration. Movement and propulsion. Even a standstill may mean a progress. That's what we experience as life in a word like "live".

     At time elapse when I am writing this I am already connected and in touch with you. You read this 'Now', otherwise I would not have been written it. (Time? It is one of those words to express what lives in our imagination.) In one way or another we are always connected to each other. There is no one way and there is not another. Right now there's you and there is me. One in All and All in One. Yin & Yang.


    The Great Force.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten